Stunning Beach Home with magnificent views of Mt. Baker, Hales Passage and the Ferry Crossing. The home is located on the most sought after beach on Lummi Island. It is a long beach with a chance to find agates, colored beach glass and shells. To top it off the home has been totally remodeled with just about all new furniture. It is a wonderful family home, perfect for reunions, anniversaries, birthdays and just in time to make that lasting memory for your family.
The main portion of the home is large with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, large living room with FP, kitchen and dinning area. The Master Bedroom has a King bed and ensuite bath. The two guest bedrooms have Queen beds and one of them also has 2 additional twin beds. If your group is large then you can also rent the separate "Mother In-Law" apartment. This section includes a den with FP, TV kitchen, eating area, bathroom with shower and a bedroom with a Queen bed. There is plenty of seating for lounging outdoors and the lawn is large enough for a good game of badminton, croquet or volleyball.
Sleeps - 10 with Mother In-Law apartment
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Large Kitchen
- Master bedroom with King Bed, TV, Seating Area and Fireplace
- Ensuite Master Bath with tub and shower
- 1 Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
- 1 Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed and 2 Twin Beds
- Bath with shower on main level
- Washer Dryer
- Mother In-Law apartment for additional fee upon request
- Apartment has 1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den and eating area
- Outdoor Lounge Chairs